Terms & Conditions
In the terms and conditions set out below the term "CUTADUB.COM” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 50, Waarden Road, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 9AB. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
TERMS OF SALE
- Please read these terms of sale carefully.
- You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
- The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
- The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
- Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by reviewing your order at the checkout. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by amending your order at the checkout.
- If you select a delivery service that offers no insurance or the insurance offered does not cover the full cost of your order and your delivery gets damaged or lost we will only refund the insured amount.
- You agree to allow us to adjust the running time of any music supplied to the running time you selected when you made your order.
Price and payment.
- Prices for products are quoted on our website. However, it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated [when you pay for the product].
- In addition to the price of the products, you [will/may] have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated [when you pay for the product].
- Payment must be made [upon the submission of your order]. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
- Prices DO NOT include any import duty, customs fees or taxes that may be due. Any duty, fee or tax will have to be paid by you, the customer.
You warrant to us that:
- (a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- (b) you are solely responsible for all licensing or copy write issues regarding any audio/video/images you send to us.
- (c) the information provided in your order is accurate and complete.
Consumers: returns policy.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
- In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must notify us either by email or phone.
- We cannot offer a refund on any digital master or stem master. You can however ask for a preview before accepting the final master.
- If there are skips or excessive surface noise on any Dubplate we offer a re-cut or full refund.
- If your goods arrive damaged, we offer to either re-cut and resend your Dubplate or issue a full refund (excluding shipping costs) upon recipt of the returned goods to us. We will arrange for the goods to be picked up at your convenience and at no cost to you.
[You will not have any such right insofar as a contract relates to: (i) the supply of any products which constitute audio or video recordings or computer software which have been unsealed by you; (ii) the supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control; (iii) the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines; (iv) the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised; or (v) the supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.]
- If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
Consumers: statutory rights.
- If you are a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale.
- You may cancel your order at any time up to the cutting date supplied in the confirmation email sent to you by us. To cancel an order either email or telephone us and we will issue a full refund.
- We may cancel a contract to supply products made under these terms of sale immediately by written notice to you if you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under the contract, or commit any material breach of your obligations to us under the contract.
Upon the cancellation of a contract:
- (a) we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation.
Scope of these terms of sale.
These terms of sale do not constitute or contain any assignment or license of any intellectual property rights, do not govern the licensing of works (including audio, images, software and literary works) comprised or stored in products, and do not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CUTADUB.COM’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.